Smashy Hands | Hilarious New Game (Feedback Needed)

The Summary

Howdy yall, @rezrift here.

I have recently released a small demolition physics project. This game is a silly twist on the overly bland Hide-and-Seek genre. The seeker (a giant, floating head) is tasked with smashing all of the hiders in an entirely destructible map.

Looking for feedback/bugs/suggestions ~ any and all feedback appreciated!

In-Game Screenshots

Game Link: Smashy Hands - Roblox

9 Likes

Definitely seems like the algorithm is trying to pick it up, I hope you will see some great success, game is well made :+1:

Joined a server with about 5 people in it, what happened was the seeker ran around and destroyed alot of stuff, but found no one.

As the players were not getting found they were leaving, and at about 30 seconds left the seeker left too.
I wonder if the seeker could get hints or abilities to improve the seeking gameplay players would stay longer.

As a player, taunts would be fun too.

Another edit: Would recommend making the timers shorter, for everything. Player attention spans are very short :grin:

3 Likes

Great points! I appreciate the feedback.

Taunts will certainly be added (that’s a must). I also plan on giving seekers abilities at a later date. Time does feel long - I’ll shorten it, and add prompts to help the seeker out.

Much thanks for the help :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats on the game, I see its doing very well!

1 Like

Thank you! My team worked pretty hard to get it up there, all kudos to them.