Smoke not showing up in render with flame physics simulation

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:
Physics: I’ve been delving into Blender physics for a bit, and i decided to try and use a flame simulation for a quick render using the Eevee engine, in Blender 2.90 official release.

Before actually pressing F12, the viewport and physics simulation shows smoke coming out from the flame, like so. It’s completely fine while in the viewport, as shown below.

However, after letting the image render after pressing F12, a problem occurs, in that the smoke doesn’t actually render along with the flames, which leaves them looking a little blank.

I’ve tried looking for resources and problems like this that occured to other people, but I have not found any helpful resources, which is why I’ve come to the devforum to make this topic.

1 Like

You could try to photoshop the smoke back in, might be your only choice

Alright, I’ll try and edit some smoke in, if that’s my last resort, as I don’t actually have photoshop and rely on different programs to do things like color correction and such. Thanks for the suggestion though!

1 Like