Smooth Animation Emote

So as part of a larger commission (consisting of approx 40-45 animations total), I had to animate the player opening a pizza box. But the temptation to take things further than necessary got the best of me and I felt like sharing my very “extra” work :slight_smile:

Be sure to shoot any feedback my way, it’d be greatly appreciated! Thanks :smiley:

19 Likes

OMG! I love this so much… The super cute style :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Maybe if it’s meant to be comedic, after eating the pizza disappears one by one then he falls asleep with classic zzz’s

1 Like

I love the smooth animation, how realistic the opening of the box is. The only thing I noticed was that the player launching their head up a little too high before devouring the pizza. (It’s only a small little thing though.) Nice animation and it’s very cute!

2 Likes

I also think that the opening of box was on point. Nice!

1 Like

I just noticed when playing the animation the pizza box is clipping through the legs. The rest of the animation is very good though!

Well, Legs and LowerTorso looks a bit dead, but if dont get that infact animation is sussy good :flushed:
Nice work with wields and overall its great animations.

for me the wobbling of the torso isnt too subtle :doh: looks like theyre breathing heavily unless that’s what u wanted to achieve
and the part where they dive their head into the box could be changed so both the head and arms go in at the same time, since theres a small delay on when he starts eating (basically smacks himself before he eats); and possibly have a bit of anticipation before they move their head back =b
this is definitely nice and smooth tho and it gets the point across right away =)

1 Like

Wow! Looks amazing! Love the overall motion and arcs of the animations, along with the follow-throughs. Great work! Wish I could animate that well haha! :heart:

1 Like