Smooth Terrain Ideas

Hello, I was thinking of building something with smooth terrain but I don’t have that many ideas. Alongside that, I can’t build something super complex, since I’m currently at an intermediate level when it comes to smooth terrain.
So, What are your ideas for me to build with smooth terrain that are unique but not too complex/hard to make?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Desert theme maps or rough mountains are easy and fun to make recommend starting with them first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve never tried to build with smooth terrain myself, and I’ve been a builder for almost 2 years. All I can suggest is maybe trying a little bit of everything, desert maps, waterfalls, mountains, hills that lead to the unknown etc.

You can also watch some tutorials on youtube, I find waterfalls the easiest thing to do as for basic ideas; good luck and I bet that you’ll get used to it in no time!

If you are thinking of something to use smooth terrain for, I do definitely recommend you ArtStation. It is an amazing website which has brought up tons and tons of amazing people who specialize in 3D modeling and etc. You can get a reference right there very easily.

1 Like