Snap to grid in model tab shows 0 studs/0 degrees when opening studio

I’ve had this issue for some time now, and don’t know what causes it or how it could be fixed. I always have snap to grid enabled with these settings:

However, whenever I open a new studio instance it displays as if these settings are set to 0 studs and 0 degrees as seen below. The thing is that this is only a visual bug, because the grid snapping for both rotation and movement still works as usual with the settings i normally have it on.

I can still change the snap to grid settings and it all works fine. Its just that when i open studio it always displays 0 studs and 0 degrees.

1 Like

I’ve never had this issue personally happen to me, but it seems to be really annoying. Hope it gets fixed.

1 Like

Can you try to repro this issue with all plugins off (and any external mods disabled)? I’m not able to reproduce in the latest Studio.

I could reproduce this after turning on and off the Dragger QOL beta feature a few times. I haven’t tried it without any plugins yet. Also it seems sporadic and I need to switch back and forth a few times.