Snowy Island Showcase - Improved

A few days ago I made a post about this showcase I made. Turned out there was a lot I could’ve improved. Now, I’ve improved the build and I’d like to share it on the forum. If you want to see what it looked like before, you can do so here. You can also donate in the game if you want to.

Game link: Snowy Island [Showcase] - Roblox

3 Likes

Looks very good and well built. Keep up the great work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking great so far however, change the size for the snowman’s hat.

• Off topic
    How is there sun and snow in the same room?
1 Like

You went from this, a simple build without good lighting and little decoration,

To this, with much more decoration, new lighting, a festive feel, (the festive feel makes it even more amazing, not gonna lie), a newer interior, etcetera.
The only advice I have is…
. All of the bushes and trees have the same orientation, (but the trees are slightly tilted on 2 axis), as seen in the images
below.

. The snowman’s tophat is also huge for the size of the head.

Apart from that, HUGE improvement from your last post. I’m really loving it. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

1 Like

Pretty simple and basic I like it. :+1:t5:

1 Like

The scene looks a little small looking have you considered adding smaller details around the area to create a more defining approach, the house also lacks details add some front entrance details to have a more interesting look such as some windows a chimney to reflect the “interior fireplace”. The trees look a little repetitive which I think you could add some variation into them create another tree to have proper elements.

As if your making a more detailed showcase, there is very little simplistic details have you had the opportunity to place little vegetation down on the terrain. I’d recommend putting more details into your showcase to give it a more interesting and proper elements.

Otherwise it’s a start you could perhaps include more details as some areas seem to be missing other elements.

1 Like