So I can't hit Play Solo in Studio without an error

So I was trying to test what I was doing, right. Then I hit ‘Play Solo’ and it started to load and everything was great and then BAM suddenly this:

Is this my fault somehow? I don’t think I can affect loadfile in any way, which is why I posted this here and not in Development Discussion or in Lounge.

Does this happen to you on an Empty Baseplate place?

Any details you can give me?

[quote] Does this happen to you on an Empty Baseplate place?

Any details you can give me? [/quote]

It did in fact occur on an Empty Baseplate. It gets stuck right after player creation, with the ‘Creating Player’ message still in existence. It does not remove. I am able to use LoadCharacter() on the created player object to properly load a default player model. No other obvious effects other than convenience.

[quote] Does this happen to you on an Empty Baseplate place?

Any details you can give me? [/quote]

It did in fact occur on an Empty Baseplate. It gets stuck right after player creation, with the ‘Creating Player’ message still in existence. It does not remove. I am able to use LoadCharacter() on the created player object to properly load a default player model. No other obvious effects other than convenience.[/quote]
I get no errors at all.

The character is apparently loading just fine. What’s happening is that the camera subject isn’t being set. Made a hackish plugin to auto-set it, but I’d like a more long-term fix.

Are you doing anything funky with Fiddler? Because the error you are getting implies something is wrong with a built-in script.