So I started building this oil rig

Hi there, I’m DesertedArtist, I’ve been on Roblox, as a builder, for about two years now I had stopped building a few months ago and just recently returned to it, I’ve been trying to regain my skills and improve on what skills I previously had. This build is unfinished, but I’d still love to hear what everyone thinks about this half that is complete. I wish you all well!

Images

And again, any feedback is good feedback, thank you everyone!

• DesertedArtist
14 Likes

actually doesn’t look that bad, pretty decent job.

1 Like

Actually looking nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks pretty good. I think it could do with some minor details like lights and cables e.c.t but I’m sure that will be done later on when the build is more complete.

1 Like

Yeah, lights would be cool on this build

Especially once this thing is in water. You can do a lot with just the lighting. Most of the build would be under water so I think it would most likely have some signs of shellfish latching onto the metal and even bit of lose seaweed on some of the beams. (Not to forget algae)

1 Like

Wow! Thank you everyone for the great feedback, I’ll be sure to figure out something about the lighting!

2 Likes

Great build, but… What is that?

1 Like

I think it is an oil rig! It says so in the title, I was confused at first too lol.

2 Likes

thank you, i don’t read the title (im blind lol)

2 Likes