So many stuff from Roblox fails to load, such as: inbox, friends list, game ratings, game servers on Opera GX

Everything keeps loading forever, and I can’t access studio, play games, look at my friends list read my inbox messages, and much more, because of this bug.

Visual aids
Here’s a few pages of this incident:
inbox:

profile page:

item page:

game page:

home page:

friends list:

Browser information
Opera GX
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/100.0.0.0
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Expected behavior

Everything should load, I have tested on different browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox & Opera) and everything works just fine, however Opera GX seems not to be working.
Opera GX has a built-in Ad-blocker, which I’m not sure has anything to do with this, but I thought I might mention that as it could probably help.
To add to this issue, for the past few days, my friends list has been failing to load (always showing 0 friends for all categories, “Friends, Followers, Following and Requests”)

Hopefully this can be looked into as soon as possible, because this might affect a lot of users that use Opera GX.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/home

3 Likes

Have you checked if the issue persists on other devices? Because if it doesn’t then it’s most likely an issue on your end.

2 Likes

I just checked that with help of a few friends, which seems to be more of an issue on my end, either way there has to be something causing this bug which i’m unsure of because my roblox was working fine until a few days ago when the friends list starting being buggy. Hopefully if more users experienced this over the time, roblox could address this issue and give us some steps on why it happens and how it can be fixed, because most certainly there’s something related to website changes which they’ve been working on that caused my device not to load everything properly.

(if any additional information like OS is needed, let me know)

Other things to keep in mind

• I haven’t changed anything related to my network or my computer, and the issue started to occurr on it’s own, so it must be related to some roblox website updates.
  • Only occurs on Opera GX, other browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox or “regular” Opera, work just fine.
  • Even after updating to the latest version of Opera GX (LVL 5 (core: 101.0.4843.74)), the issue still occurs.
2 Likes

Have you tried resetting the browser’s cookies? Usually when problems like this arise resetting cookies is the easiest solution.

1 Like

I had a similar issue. Try this solution: Can't view sponsors | Meshes and textures are not loading in | 404 on all assetdelivery api and sponsor api - #8 by NotMakos

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database.