So, uh, i did it again. Roblox App Redesign, but now, fluent-ish design

Hi, I’m Maxy, i did another redesign from Roblox home page, but now using Fluent Design Guildelines.
Starting from the beginning, I am not a Professional Designer, I’m only an amateur who just do what do for pass time.

Take a look!
Sem Título-1

It was inspired a lot in Microsoft Store UI.
Criticism is allowed.

24 Likes

I dont wanna use the app, but that looks good!

4 Likes

Well, I don’t think anyone has gotten used to the app properly, and they won’t be anytime soon; but I think that at some point you will have to use the app anyway, everything has to change ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Reminds me of the XBOX version of roblox. Brings back many memories! There could be more things on the left side panel though. Such as groups, library, etc.

4 Likes

Wow that looks really nice lol…this is the one good thing about this new app

3 Likes

If I had to comment on one thing, maybe left-align the Search bar to give the Robux/Username/Avatar Icon some space to breathe, since they’re kind of awkwardly spaced.

Other than that, clean.

3 Likes

oh my god thats the most beautiful thing i have ever seen looks like minecraft launcher doe but still ITS EPIC!

3 Likes

Thank you :). I’m happy for seeing people like my creations!

2 Likes

Yes but 1 thing that can be fixed it the font and
too small and translucent make them opaque I bet that will enhance it also try adding a glossy ish look

3 Likes

A good way to make It more “fluent-ish” these buttons is adding the acrylic material. I’ll get in that later, thanks for the advice! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Also I just noticed that this part
is slightly offset downwards can be a bit like frustrating to note and now I cant unsee it.

3 Likes

Woops, there was some errors, but i just solve them, take a look now, i did some changes!

5 Likes

What did you design this in? It looks really good!

2 Likes

According to his last post he’s literally just using Photoshop.

2 Likes

My god, your getting hired for the new desktop app. Roblox seriously needs to hire you for it. Masterpiece.

2 Likes

This looks really good and if actually implemented, would make my life on the app much more enjoyable! A few suggestions:

• Considering the current page shown is the Home page, there should be a bit more space for experiences to take up, so users don’t need to scroll a lot. This is done on the current website and I believe not many users have a problem with that.
  • I suggest you rename “Friends activity” to “Friend activity” so that it at (somewhat) grammatically makes sense.

I was going to add a suggestion about the order of objects, but that could just be a setting that doesn’t need to be shown on the image that you’ve made. Either way, very well done!

2 Likes

good good try making the play button arrow opaque aka fill it in and the See More button look a bit more like the play button and put the robux number where it was over there looks ehhhhhhh not that good.

Yep, I think I exaggerated a bit in the size of the banner :melting_face:, I’ll consider changing the size later, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Thank you! I appreciate that you liked my work, but it’s quite unrealistic to think about it unfortunately :sweat_smile:, the Roblox app in my opinion is beautiful and I don’t think it needs many changes.

1 Like