So what happened to post approval?

Roblox is a billion dollar company, it is no big deal. They will have absolutely no problem finding people to do this if they need to.

Let DevRel figure out how they want to process feedback effectively going forward.

4 Likes

There is staff in PA already, like @BitwiseAndrea

Yes but the title was called Community Post Approval. I guess devrel wants to not put too much pressure on volunteers which is good. This may or may not lead to faster approval times because if it still is manual then it means the people manning the team are actually hired and paid. Or maybe it won’t work like this at all. Who knows. But this is going in the right direction so far.

Who will now approve posts since there is nobody to approve them? Or I misunderstood something?

It is being phased out, we still have community members doing it at the moment.

Wait, I just made a topic, though you locked it. I’ve still got the question, though, who’s got the responsibility to approve or reject posts? The Roblox Developer Engagement Team? Or will they arrange a new team?

What do you mean by ‘community members’ doing it?

Obviously by community members he means us. The people who have always been doing it.

So, what your saying is, Community Editors are still going to be the ones approving the posts? @PeZsmistic

at the moment.

Thank you for clearing this up for me.