Social Link Ban Help - Twitter Icon/Frame

So recently, I was banned for 7 days because I broke the Roblox Moderation of “Directing players off-platform” social media or whatever.

I sent an appeal, and they said

I’m VERY upset because this is BEYOND frustrating with Roblox moderation. I don’t see anything wrong with what I’m doing, and need some advice. What to change, etc.

Take a look at my old twitter logo (that has been working for AGES, like what…) -

This was the new one, that got me banned the first time-

I kidd you not, this is where I was really upset. Why does this get me banned, and not the one above?

So once I was banned for a day, and changed that logo to this bird →

It was approved… But… My code frame is what got me banned for 7 days…

Can anyone explain how that works? What’s with Roblox’s moderation. I’m very upset.

I would like to know if I should remove my name in the @ part, or any suggestions to help me avoid getting banned again with using this frame. It’s essential to my game. Just so confused about how literally every Roblox game has a Twitter code/button frame and for some reason I get banned. Sorry for the rant, just beyond confused right now.

3 Likes

i think you were banned because in the text of the code frame, it says to follow your twitter to gain something within the game which is against roblox rules if im correct

1 Like

Yeah for some reason roblox has a weird problem with banning links to Twitter, discord, etc even tho they support the links it could be because your asking someone to follow you? But even so that shouldn’t be ban worthy when a lot of games do that

Yes I’m worried it has something to do with that, which is honestly so absurd because it has worked before. I’ll have to change it and see.