Social links: Add Fandom webpage

Introduction
There are a ton of roblox games who utilize fandom website to create a wikipedia for their game.

My fandom/wiki is here: R2DA Wiki | Fandom

These are packed with in-depth information, tutorials, forums etc.
It’s an essential tool for players to explore the game.

Suggestion
I suggest fandom pages be added to permitable social links as shown below.

That is all :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Support; I’ve lost track of how many Wikias I’ve used whenever I’m playing games. Sometimes, I don’t even know that there is a Wikia for a game I’m playing, and it would be great if we could supply a Fandom page in the Social Links area.

6 Likes

While I do like the idea of an additional social link to an informal website (I had one for my game too — keyword: ‘had’), I feel like this is a possible risk. Fandom is like Wikipedia and can be edited by anyone unless the page(s) are locked.

Plus, sometimes questionable ads can pop up on the side or even intrude as an overlay, and not everyone has or uses an ad blocker.

I stopped using Fandom due to vandalism and other problems I encountered, and instead moved to Google Sites, which is a lot more secure and requires edit permissions to be assigned to other registered Google accounts. Maybe if a social link to G Sites was implemented, it would be more practical and secure.

5 Likes

I find Fandom really hard to use, I am constantly giving up creating one for my group, but it is annoying because everyone else uses it. I think I am just acting dumb.