Social Links bar should support more than 3 links at once

I’m part of the team working on Adopt Me, and the limits of the social bar make it incredibly hard for us to effectively communicate with and support our players.

Currently the social bar on game pages supports up to 3 links. This limits developer’s abilities to provide support and communicate to players, especially since not all links show for all players.

Our game alone has the following channels that players would benefit from seeing: Main Twitter, Support Twitter, Discord, YouTube, Instagram, and Roblox Group. Currently we are forced to pick the best 3 of this collection, knowing that not all links will display for all players, limiting our ability to talk to players, to help players, to keep them informed on the same level as other game studios working on platforms like Steam.

The Social Links bar should support more than 3 links. As developers and studios grow and create more channels to help players, we should be able to link to all these channels directly from game pages like on other platforms. If these changes can be made, they would make the experience of using the Roblox platform better for players, and allow developers to better communicate with and support their playerbases.

39 Likes

I support this. Not only should more links be supported, but duplicates as well. The Twitter link on my game page goes to my Twitter and in all fairness, it feels unfair that I can’t link my co-developers’ Twitters as well. They do as much work as I do.

4 Likes

Definitely - like many games / studios we have a main Twitter and a support Twitter and would like to link to them both :slight_smile:

3 Likes