Sold Collectible Accessory still shows up in avatar editor

The Issue
As a Roblox developer, and user, I’ve experienced a bug in the avatar editor in my mobile phone.
The bug appears to be visual, as it’s not actually shown in the profile, but only the avatar editor.
The bug goes like this, I’ve already sold my limited item, though, since I’ve applied that limited item in one of my costumes, I’ve noticed when I pressed the costume with limited item, the bug started to appear, it’s actually a visual bug in the avatar editor.
The limited item, still shows up in the avatar editor, though it was already sold, but when I check my profile, the limited item does not show up in my avatar’s accessories

How To Reproduce?
Simply, by making a costume with your limited accessory applied on it, try selling the limited item, though as you can see, in the costumes, the limited item appears to still be applied in the costume, though keep in mind, that since you sold it, it’s not actually there but just a visual bug in the avatar editor.

Proof

Notice the Specular Egg of Red, No Blue limited item is placed with the accessory in the costume, as seen also in my avatar

Notice, since this is a visual bug, the accessory dosen’t show on your profile or even in-game

Proof that I sold the limited item.

Device

• Apple Iphone XS Max

Bug Found on

• Tuesday, July 28, 2020
  • 5:18 PM Philippine Time

Conclusion
If Roblox could address this issue, it would really help out because it would remove the confusion that the user still has or does not have his/her limited item.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

This still happens whenever you select an outfit with items you no longer have on mobile. It doesn’t replicate to the profile or games though so it’s not really a major issue. Theres another bigger mobile avatar editor glitch when attempting to name an outfit where the text size is so large only like one half of a letter can be seen.

Alright, when there is any info from the engineers on this i will pass it on. Sorry for the delay in response.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this issue. We acknowledge that it exists. It might not be straightforward to fix, and it is not a high priority issue, but we will look into it.

1 Like