Solea Hotels Training Guide

Solea Hotels Training Guides

ONLY 13+ CAN HOST.

11+ CAN CO-HOST.

SECURITY+ CAN HELP.

Progress of The Training

Before the session starts, we ask that the Host shouts the trainings in the group, at the hotel, and on the Discord. This will allow the maximum amount of people to join the training before it starts.

Hosts, before the session begins, you must put it in the group shout 30 mins prior to session.

Before the session starts, Host & Co Host should name a Helper & Trainers / Trainee’s Namer ( Security+ can help.)

Rank 11+ can only name a trainee’s.

By naming it should be like this:

Ex:

Security Trainer A

Security Trainee A

Security Helper A

Slock the server at the exact time.

( :slock )

Play a music. [REQUIRED]

STARTING:

SH Trainings | Hosted by (USERNAME) | Co-Hosted by (USERNAME) | Starting at 00:00 (TIMEZONE) | Trainee’s are encouraged to join, Security+ may assist.

SLOCKING:

SH Trainings | We have slocked the server, sorry to those who can’t made it. Why not head on down to the hotel for a wonderful room to cheer you up? Sounds good to me.

CONCLUDING:

SH Trainings | Concluded! Congrats to all of you who passed! Why not head on down to the hotel to celebrate? Sounds good to me!

((Please announce all these scripts in Server Message, and not Message due to it appearing as not your name instead of Server Message. Any issues with admin commands, please message a Developer. As we will need to get the issue fixed before it becomes a bigger issue! The scripts below are for the Host do announce.))

(USE A HIDDEN COMMAND BAR)

Start:

Hello everyone! Welcome to this wonderful Training Session!

I will go through a few pieces of information before we start.

You can train for those II ranks however, if you have safechat, you will not be able to train for Receptionist.

Before we enter trainees, please line on the yellow lane and pick what rank you are training for… (Security or Receptionist).

Before I open the doors. Trainee’s please line up in the door.

I will now be opening the doors!

(Put a countdown 30seconds)

(After you’re done, do :open.)

(Namers should start naming Trainee’s)

Host Rules:

Hello! Welcome to SoIea Hotels Training Session! I’m (insert name) and I will be your Host today! And with my Co-Host (insert name).

Without further ado, let’s hop to the rules!

Rule I | Grammar must be used at ALL times, both during this session and elsewhere. Failure to do so will result in a demotion.

Rule II | In order to pass you should not say these words or symbols. “-m-, -.-, >.>, LOL, SHUT UP” etc.

Rule III | You must be professional at all times, this can higher your chances of passing

today’s training. Professionalism is something that is also important throughout your job as well if you pass.

Rule IV | Make sure you are polite at all times during this session. Being rude will give you an automatic fail and will need to attend a future session.

Rule V | Respect others and staff, any sort of disrespect and rudeness isn’t tolerated and you will be kicked straight away with no questions, as you have disturbed the session.

Rule VI | Please do not leave the server without getting ranked or your training will be voided, this may result in you not having your rank, and you may miss the next session so only leave until dismissed or wait to be kicked.

Rule VII | Trolling isn’t tolerated here at SoIea Hotels industry but, especially not here. Staff have spent their own time coming here, so please don’t waste their time.

Rule VIII | If you fail, please don’t spam the group wall/dizzy. As that would lead to consequences.

CO-HOST SCRIPT RULES:

Rules for staff:

Rule I - Don’t fail a good Trainee or pass a bad Trainee, this can lead into an inspection and furthermore a demotion.

Rule II - Please use the guide to trainings.

Good luck, and have fun with your training. Don’t fret, I’m sure you’re all going to do well in the session.

Host:

Helpers, go to your rooms!

Trainers, please select your trainee’s!

Goodluck!

(HOST SHOULD GIVE DETAIN & HOVY TO THE SECURITY TRAINER)

Security Trainer Guide

Security+ can use this guide.

Security:

As a security, you need to be active in supervising the whole hotel for the safety of the guests.

You’ll also be given II tools. DETAIN/Cuffs and Hovy (Not handless).

You should never abuse detain, it may lead to a demotion.

I will now demonstrate the types of cuff abuse.

(SECURITY TRAINERS SHOULD BE GIVEN A DETAIN TO SHOW TRAINEES WHAT CUFF ABUSE ARE.)

Putting the player through the wall.

Jumping.

Spinning.

That is the types of Cuff Abuse.

Here in SoIea Hotels, we follow the III warnings system.

Once you give a warning it should be valid.

Invalid warnings such as Exploiting, Spamming, AA etc.

Uniform is located at the behind of reception. To wear it you just have to click it.

You should only wear the Security uniform or you will face into consequences.

You should always call an SHR if you caught an exploiter. Exploiter/Spammer always have 0 warnings in total.

Promotion and Hinting:

Promotions should be so exciting and fun.

But when you’re jealous about someone sometimes that will make you say words that may lead to hinting.

It will also lead to a suspension.

Like: “He/She got promoted but I didn’t.”

“I deserve a promotion.”

And of course there’s more.

Kicking and Banning:

Always remember III warnings will always lead to a kick and III kicks is a ban.

Receptionist Trainer Guide

Receptionist+ can use this guide.

This is only for the trainer only, it’ll help you with what you should say and you can always look at this guide if you need help.

Receptionist:

As a Receptionist, you should be kind to everyone.

You should always give warnings to those who disobey the rules.

We are using the III warning system, so you should say something similar to ‘Warning (NUMBER) | Reason.

You can always add the username to the warning, I would recommend it. It’ll help MRs/HRs check the chatlogs faster and easier.

Anyone who breaks or disobey the rules will receive those warnings.

Maximum warnings that may lead to a kick is III warnings.

Check in should be said like this checkin [player} room {number}.

Note: You should not give rooms to yourself, that may lead to a demotion.

Uniform is located at the behind of reception.

To wear uniform you will just have to click it.

You should not wear the Security uniform or you will face into consequences.

You may also work in the Bar if the reception booth is full.

You should always call a HR+ if you caught an exploiter. Exploiters and mass spammers always have 0 warnings.

Promotion and Hinting:

Promotions should be so exciting and fun, but when you’re jealous about someone and saying words that may lead to hinting will lead to a suspension.

For example; “They got promoted but I didn’t.’

“I should get promoted.”

And more.

Kicking and Banning:

Always remember III warnings always leads to a kick and III kicks is a ban.

Receptionist Helper Guide:

Receptionist+ can use this guide.

Greeting:

Hello! Welcome to today’s session! My name is (insert name). I will be your helper for today’s amazing session!

Some information:

I will be doing a trivia test with you, I will be asking you V questions. You can only get II incorrect responses.

If you get II incorrect responses, it will lead to you being failed. Also, getting III grammar strikes will lead to you being failed too.

After doing a trivia test with you, I will be doing a troll test, after that to conclude everything, I will do a roleplay test. I hope you are ready.

Trivia Test:

Alright, we will now begin. Good luck.

(YOU WILL NEED 5 QUESTIONS TO ASK).

1. What is your role as Receptionist? (MUST ASK)
  2. How many warnings do spammers get?
  3. How many warnings do trollers get?
  4. How many warnings do exploiters get?
  5. Where do you get your uniform?
  6. How do you get your uniform?
  7. Can you work at the bar if the receptionist booth is full?
  8. What would you do if there was a raid?
  9. How do you call a MR/HR?
  10. What’s a warning format that you can use?

Troll test:

You did amazing, we will now move onto the troll test.

In this portion of the session, I will be acting as if I was a troller and you will be acting like a staff.

As a staff, you will see many trollers, so this will be showing how you’ll be handling one.

(Start trolling and keep trolling until she/he

gives you 3 warnings and gets a security or a MR/HR, or even both.)

Roleplay Test:

Awesome job! We will now do this e last portion of this session.

I will be a guest and you will be a staff, I will be asking you to give me a room, etc.

You will have to check me in and give me a room in this roleplay test.

We will now begin.

“Hello!”

“Can I have a room, please?”

“Thanks!”

Note: Failing the Roleplay test means an automatic fail.

Conclusion:

If she/he passed: Congratulations, you have passed today’s session! Amazing job. :slight_smile: Follow me into the passing room, you will be ranked shortly.

If she/he failed: Sadly, you have failed today’s session. Please do not be upset, there are a lot of sessions in the future. You are dismissed, have a nice day/night.

Security Helper Guide:

Head Security+ can use this guide.

Greeting:

Hello! Welcome to today’s session! My name is (insert name). I will be your helper for today’s amazing session!

Some information:

I will be doing a trivia test with you, I will be asking you V questions. You can only get II incorrect responses.

If you get II (II) incorrect responses, it will lead to you being failed. Also, getting (III) grammar strikes will lead to you being failed too.

After doing a trivia test with you, I will be doing a troll test to conclude this training. I hope you are ready.

Trivia Test:

(Private message is optional.)

—————————-

Alright, we will now begin. Good luck.

(YOU WILL NEED 5 QUESTIONS TO ASK).

1. What is your role as Security? (MUST ASK)
  2. What tools do you spawn with?
  3. How many warnings do spammers get?
  4. How many warnings do exploiters get?
  5. How many warnings do trollers get?
  6. Where do you wear your uniform?
  7. How do you get your uniform?
  8. Can Security do any other job?
  9. What would you do if you see a troller?
  10. What would you do if there’s a raid?
  11. How do you call for a MR/HR?

Troll test:

You did amazing, we will now move onto the troll test.

In this portion of the session, I will be acting as if I was a troller and you will be acting like a staff.

As a staff, you will see many trollers, so this will be showing how you’ll handle a troller.

(Start trolling and keep trolling until she/he gives you 3 warnings and cuffs you, after that wait until she/he calls a MR/HR.)

Conclusion:

If he/she passed:

Congratulations, you have passed today’s session! Please follow me into the ranking room to get ranked.

If he/she fails: Sadly, you have failed today’s session. Do not be upset, there are always more and more sessions in the future. You are dismissed!

1 Like