[Solved] Future lighting seems to break in certain areas of the map

In all honesty, I have no idea how this even occurred as it started last night when I was testing the game for bug fixes / improvements. It seems to be cutting off future lighting at certain parts of the map and there’s really nothing else that I could mention other than the fact that it reappears in specific areas.

Old Version (Correct Behavior):

Current Version (Incorrect Behavior):

Another Example:

This could possibly even be a #bug-reports:engine-bugs but I have no clue what even caused it.
Any help or suggestions are appreciated also before I forget this happens in the live servers as well!

1 Like

correct me if I’m wrong but I do not believe there were any updates to future lighting within the past 24 hours. Check your render settings, set your max graphics to Level 10, go into Studio Settings > Rendering > Editor Quality Level and set it to 21.

1 Like

Already was set to the highest settings, what seemed to work was disabling all the scripts and re-enabling them. No clue how this even worked but it was a “turn off and back on” situation weirdly enough. To be more specific about the problem which occurred, none of the scripts had anything to do with lighting so we’re unsure ourselves what the root problem was.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.