~solved~ Help needed for my game's graphics quality

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Better graphics for my game, not so “pixelated”.
  2. What is the issue?
    My game is fine, but there is a problem with quality in graphics, I am not sure where the problem is and how it could be fixed. Note: When I play other games, the quality is amazing, I doubt it is a problem on my side.
  3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    Searching through youtube, google, devforum. Haven’t found a proper solution.

Every help is highly appreciated.

Can you send screenshots of the game?

Here you go!
https://gyazo.com/6632a894c5a68da737584d3ed0831277

1 Like

do you have some blur or something in the Lighting Service?

No, nothing. There is nothing in Lighting.

thats weird, this is my first time seeing this… uh may you send the place link to check whether its the same for me

Here it is
https://www.roblox.com/games/4858066950/STORY-Hotel-Room

thank you!!

1 Like

ermm it looks fine for me, lowest graphics btw

edit: devforum messes up the picture quality, but in my main perspective it looks fine as usual

Yup, but if you would go to “adopt me” for example, you would see that the graphic quality is much better and smoother. Is there any way to make the quality better?

also, it is great to hear it is not as bad

lemme compare rq but im pretty sure, its by messing up with the Lighting

you can find some tutorial here how youre going to make the Lighting better

edit: I cant seem to find something that makes “Adopt Me” graphics looks better unless i increase the graphics quality.

I guess you can make your game look better by having better guis, and game assets.

Thank you for your dedication! :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I know what the position of the building is? (In world space). That looks like a floating point error to me.

1 Like

Hey i played the game its good but the music in the lobby gliched out (2 music where playing in the same time)
Sometimes and in the middle of the game where we failed to find the pills the game stopped responding or something and the NPC doesnt say anything nor we get the death screen
overall the game is good

1 Like

May you elaborate? The buildings are not unioned, some of them are grouped, something in a folder. Most of them are just “parts” blankly in the workspace.

Hi! May you please elaborate the “pills” issue? Today I am releasing an update and I will have time to possibly detect the problem.

Hey!

If there is nothing in lighting, consider adding a skybox! Adding a skybox allows you to use atmosphere effect in lighting, which enhances the appearance of your game (imo)!

You could also mess around with bloom, and the properties of lighting!

2 Likes

When in the game (not lobby)
After the sleep task there is another task where the player should “find” the pills but if the player doesnt find the pills the bug the NPC will not say or teleport the players to the next room

(i encountered this bug on my 2nd game where i played with 4 players

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback, I will investigate it further and see what can be done.

Just select a part of the building and tell em what the position is. I never said you have to union it.

1 Like

Could be screen resolution, get 8k monitor