[SOLVED] How come some games have got the old roblox topbar and how can I make my game have the old one?

I want to know how some games manage to have kept the old roblox topbar instead of the ugly current one. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t seem to find an explanation of how they do this and how I can do it myself. The new one is just so ugly and I really want to use the old one.
Screenshot 2024-05-17 173844
Screenshot 2024-05-17 173939

1 Like

Do you see the new old topbar when playing in the client?

Or is it random?

1 Like

The new topbar always shows on any new place that I create.

1 Like

Do you see the topbar in the Studio testing or in the player client?

Oh, it goes to the old one when you actually play it outside of studio. Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Yeah, no problem. The reason why it shows in Studio only is because it’s currently in beta testing.

1 Like

I think its still pretty random as to which one you get. Last week I was getting the new one, now I’m getting the old one, on the same computer, same games.

Makes it hard to design buttons to match it if you don’t even know which one the players will get. I know you can detect and script for it but who wants to make two sets of icons when they need to just decide on one and switch already!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.