[SOLVED] My avatar disappeared

My avatar is being shown as a blank paper icon.
I already read some previous posts about this issue (like https://devforum.roblox.com/t/blank-avatar-image/31504) but it’s still blank.
I pressed F5, Ctrl+F5, I cleared the browser cache, I logged out and logged in, but no results.
How to solve this?

1 Like

Sometimes you still have to wait a bit longer. My profile was a blank paper icon too. Doing that fixed the issue for me.

But also your profile picture can show like that if your Roblox avatar has a content-deleted clothing article.

4 Likes

That’s my current Roblox profile: rogeriodec_games - Roblox
Nothing has changed and it’s a default avatar.
Any ideas?

4 Likes

Just wait, be patient. Your avatar will load in soon. It’s not permanent. I don’t know why it doesn’t load in immediately, but it will change. (⎻▵ ⎻)

3 Likes

You just need to wait for the roblox to recognize your avatar back, but, I recommend you do not change your avatar again (if you did).

2 Likes

I didn’t change the avatar at any time. And this problem has been going on for two days. And so far the avatar has not returned.
This thing of waiting is nothing scientific …

2 Likes

Try manually deleting all your devforum.roblox.com cookies, and then logging back in again. I had a similar issue once and that fixed it. I’m not sure what’s up with the cache glitching sometimes, and I couldn’t reproduce it so I couldn’t report it.

3 Likes

Regenerate your avatar on Roblox.com from the Avatar page, then log out and log back into the forum once your avatar has regenerated correctly.

4 Likes

Nevermind. I’ll not spend more time to solve a forum bug.

1 Like

(This is for chrome & firefox is similar) Open devtools go to Application > Cache Storage > discourse-1… > Right click > Delete > Reload the page

4 Likes

PeZsmistic literally said the same thing. There is no need to duplicate posts.

1 Like