SOME Animations do not work correctly in studio. PLEASE HELP!

Hello! So I am working on an FPS and at some point I left for one day to work on a group game. While working on said game I published a few group animations, then went back to my personal FPS game (That is NOT published on a group)

When I came back and tested the game, this started happening.

So when I saw this, I then tested the game on Roblox (NOT IN STUDIO) and this happened.

So the game works perfectly when playing on Roblox, but when testing on studio, the walk and jump animations are broken.

Here are the animations in the animation editor

Walking Aniimation

Jump Animation

This glitch also includes:

the equip animation for some guns,
the idle animation for some guns,
and the player’s launch rocket animation.

The selection of animations that don’t work are consistent, but also seems entirely random.

Things I have tried:

Reverting to an old update,
Republishing animations,
Changing animation priorities,
Turning off beta features,
Resetting studio settings,
Uninstalling Roblox Studio,
Reinstalling studio as both admin and without admin,
Republishing the game as a new place,
Testing old places with a similar framework,
and probably more, I don’t remember.

Note: This issue has been going on for approximately a week now.
I am desperate, send me any suggestion I haven’t tried please!

Maybe you got a plugin that is causing this, try and disable all plugins and relaunch and test to see if that does any help.

1 Like

Hello, a new roblox feature have glitched a lot of other features within the studio, roblox and the web. you may like to check this recent post: Animations don’t work as intended in studio on rigs if they have keyframes assigned to parts of the player’s real character

2 Likes

UPDATE: The Roblox engine updated and now it’s happening in game as well. Do I still just have to wait for them to fix this???

Yep sadly, check the post i sent, a roblox staff saw it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.