Some Builds for a Tiered Obby

So most of you when you think of obbies, you most likely think of those repetitive MEGA FUN OBBY (42069 STAGES!) or ESCAPE THE DEMON type obbies, let me introduce you to tiered obbies! They’re an assortment of obbies ranged from tier 1 being practically effortless to Tier 25 which is about human impossibility, with the highest tiered obby completion ever being around t17-t18 (im pretty sure), so me and my friends have built a t16 obby (nearly tier 15 cuz its kind of easy for a t16) that I hope you would like!

image (yeah the last part is pretty lazily made lol)

also this is probably in the wrong category buT I FORgOT WHErE IT goES ;-;

6 Likes

This is a really cool concept for a new Obby game! I’m looking forward for future success and i hope that your game does well. :smiley:

3 Likes

Link? I can’t give feedback if I’m unable to play the game.

Made very well! I like how unique it looks compared to the other repetitive obbies mentioned, I would definitely play this.

Here is the game

The environment is a bit plain, even for a tiered obby. I suggest adding some details in the background. Take Stone Core and Aethereal by vipsem for reference:

There’s a minor instance of z-fighting here. Nothing too major, but I’d still recommend fixing it:

As for gameplay, I don’t see any major flaws. I suggest buffing this part a tad bit:

I also recommend adding a flick or two mid-way on the ladder glide:

Pretty good obby overall.

For the design, I’d recommend scattering around a few random pillars here and there to fill up space, cause right now it feels pretty empty.

Considering me, that’s probably bias considering that I tend to fill up space a lot.