Some cool trees

Hello, my Development team has created some new trees that look really nice and fit the low poly scheme well in my opinion. What are your thoughts?

35 Likes

The trees look great! Not sure what this is though
Screenshot_44

5 Likes

They look really cool, except for these:
DONE1 DONE2

Why are the trunks so wide?

3 Likes

Pretty sure those are baobab trees.

3 Likes

All you need the fix is the thicc trunks but they look great! :smiley:

1 Like

Refer to this image:

5 Likes

Oh, i didn’t know, it’s the first time i’m hearing of it…

1 Like

It’s not too common, so I can understand.

So as a former agriculturist I know that some of the trees are inaccurate, however that’s not to say they don’t look good.

As pretty much everyone has said the first three to the right and the third to the last has an abnormal trunk.

I noticed the pine trees in the middle, however it is true some trees carry fruits, lowers, etc. So they grow their foliage higher but for pine trees and other ever greens with needles, most creatures will not eat them.

The last tree to the far right also seems a bit off to me, no tree of that size would be tilted seeing as trees may tilt from a young age but as their trunk strengthens the tree becomes straighter.

The 8th over tree has it’s root exposed. This would not happen seeing as the roots are the trees life line. If something were to cause it to be exposed like a burrowing animal, the tree would probably already be dead because animals don’t automatically burrow so the roots are exposed. Rather killing the tree slowly by eating away for room and such, so once they’re that exposed the tree is pretty much dead.

3 Likes

Baobab trees are pretty thick to be honest, sure their purpose is to store water in a hot desert just like cactuses and camels but damn they are really thick :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks amazing! But for this tree:
Why is one of the groups of leaves green, but the others are orange.

2 Likes

probably simulating early autumn :confused:
as in autumn season:
Day 1

Looks good tbh! Keep up the good work, you should message me. I would love to have some completed for myself for a project I am working on at the moment.

They’re still a WIP. So they’ll all be worked on. But they’re also meant to look like that with the big trunks. Refer to what Zurich sent earlier.

1 Like

You have produced some very nice trees here, I am a very big fan of them.
I could see them in a Low Poly Version of Vesteria I think, or a game with a lot of biomes / seasons as it goes very well with the changing of the seasons.

Especially with Halloween coming up, I really like the 3rd Autumn Tree in the Middle as it could go very well in a Halloween Game I think.

Good Job on the Trees.

Stay Creative and Safe
Tom

Thank you very much for this feedback. I appreciate it. Have a good one.

Nice gradient,It puts a cartoony look to it!