Some feedback about this boat

Hello people:
Well, so i made a boat and i want to know what other people think about it and what i can make better.
The boat is in this game: gpm231's builds - Roblox

Pictures:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It’s really realistic and seems like it’s really well made. Good job!

4 Likes

Your boat looks very nice!

Only criticism I have is it looks a bit stubby, maybe consider increasing it’s length at the front a bit to make it longer and it would look perfect!

3 Likes

Make the back part holding the engine wood. The shape is perfect!

2 Likes

It looks pretty good to me, I like it. It depends how far you want to go with the technical aspect of it, but I have a few recommendations for you. For example, you could equip the boat with lights, that the driver could switch on and off. Maybe put a flag at the back for easier identification in the waters. Depending on it’s purpose I would suggest changing the colour of it. E.g. if it is a rescue boat, then use orange, if police use blue etc.
I hope my suggestions assist with the development of your boat! :sailboat:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!!:slight_smile:

Very well detailed, but at the same time has a simple style (not a bad thing).

I also think the white and black color scheme compliments it very well.

1 Like

Looks pretty good, though the inflatables(?) look pretty thick compared to a normally sized dinghy:

Compare

Also, at the very point of the dinghy it looks poorly connected, maybe you could work on that as well?

Proving a "point" (hahah yes im so funny *slaps knee*)

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will try to improve it!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow looks like you really like this model

Boat looks good. I like that the bow slopes. There’s inconsistent thickness on certain parts.

I’d make the thickness of the large black circles on the side (there’s 2 of them) to be the same as the O rings on the side.

Would also increase the bench thickness to the same thickness, and then make the ropes a bit thicker.

Will give more substantive to the whole model.

3 Likes

Pretty nice boat, I like the rope and mounts that go around the edges as it adds a nice touch of detail that really takes this to another level.

1 Like

Nice, but could be better in terms of overall shape, and the engine could use some better integration.

3 Likes

The boat In general looks amazing. It’s detailed and it looks like a real boat. Great work!

1 Like

Nice, looks great. Pretty high quality, I like it.
Some things you can change is the detail of the engine.

1 Like