Some games are not appearing in "continue playing"

Join a game. Maybe one that is new, or with less visits. Play around for a bit, leave. Chances are, it wont appear in your continue playing feed. This doesn’t seem to be happening with larger games, only ones with small player counts or total visits.

I have played multiple games, two of them being here and here for 2+ hours each, and none of them have been put into my continue playing feed at all.

Page URL: <Roblox>

4 Likes

It seems like my feed just got a little bit weirder:

I haven’t played a lot of these games in a bit, this is what it looked like a few days ago:

Confirming my suspicion of random smaller games disappearing. “H” and “PreloadService Testing” just vanished off of it.

New games will not appear on the continue page, this is intentional

The reason why roblox does this to new games is to prevent inappropiate games from spreading but still I’d love for them to remove this because it’s really annoying

1 Like

It has not been this way for a while at least, and for example the PreloadService and H games in my previous post have existed for a while now

1 Like

The games are extremely new and they will not show up in your “continue playing”. This behavior is intentional, and after a few days they will appear there.

1 Like

This seemed to be one time so I’ll mark off as solution, but it’s a bit weird that the games came off of my list randomly. Especially the PreloadService one:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.