Some more recent UGC concepts

Ello! I been making UGC concepts for a pretty decent amount of time (6-8 months with 34 UGC concepts) and I’d like to show you guys a few of my concepts that i made in the past month or so. It’s not too much since for a bit of time i had no access to a good laptop but i’m now back at the swing of things. :relaxed:
My most recent concept is a cute little pastel backpack

what it looks like in blender, i textured just bout everything by hand

My first Halloween concept, Yes… its just a cauldron but i havent seen anyone make a concept having a player being inside a cauldron to be brewed into a potion

few angles of the concept in blender

If you’re interested to see more of my concepts I have them in my moments on twitter, you can click the letter to head there! :email:

9 Likes

I hope I don’t get cooked in the cauldron! Jokes aside, these look great! I’ll be neat if you make a cauldron on a head.

2 Likes

Make a masked hood, I love the hallowhood, an off sale hat.

I could make a concept thats a masked hood, would need to be careful to make it not too similar though!

Also it is sorta rare to see shoulder accessories that makes the avatar look like it is holding a gear. Maybe make a trick or treat basket which is a shoulder accessory or something that is spooky like.

I hope I do I love cat soup its delecious

1 Like

Love the UGC concepts! I especially like the Witch’s brew cauldron :eyes:, would love to see future holiday inspired concepts like this in the future. Creators like you seem to be really creative! Keep up the great work! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll keep on making more things like this

1 Like

The cauldron looks like its from Getting Over It.