Some new songs I just wrote!

Hello, I wrote and posted some songs the other week (Have a listen to songs I wrote and produce) and received some positive feedbacks to improve on my songs. Today, I just finished writing another song + an unfinished song and want to share my works to you beautiful people. I wrote, produced and recorded these songs with my guitar by myself. I love to hear what you guys think about the songs:

As per usual, headphones are recommended!

Track 1:

Track 2 (unfinished demo):

5 Likes

You wrote “untitled” on your first track wrong as “untiltled!”
But other than that; both of your tracks are amazing!

Mb im currently kinda sleep depraved.

Track 1
The panning is excellent choice for making space and a call-and-response strategy for writing this. It is relaxing and lovely to hear. Rhythmically, it is surprisingly pleasing, maybe because how less of a machine it sounds. I have a feeling that the panning is a… bit too far apart for mono listening, almost as if the players were standing behind my back and not in front of me.

Track 2
There is a metronome. There is a metronome. There is a metronome. This time, the right-side is a little too much in the lead… and there is some noise accompanied in it, which is perfectly fine.

1 Like

I love the athmosphere of the songs, they are really relaxing. I kinda think of Animal Crossing New Horizons music when I hear this. Gives me tropical beach vibes.
Only negative thing in the 2nd song is the metronome. Thats it.

Well done, keep up the great work!!

1 Like

Ye i haven’t mix or master them much, just did a rough mix on both of them and finished writing the first track. What are your thoughts on the melody or the song writing itself?

1 Like

Thanks, Glad you like them! Ye I will re-record track 2 in the future for sure. If you are interested, you can also find more of my songs in here: Have a listen to songs I wrote and produce or you can follow my soundcloud (check track 1) or youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@ChiHoMusic for more of my future work!

2 Likes

My thoughts are about a cafe or some relaxing scenery with this melody. Probably a sunny summer day or something? The writing is pretty good and catchy, and I could listen to this for a while in any cafe.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedbacks and glad you like the songs. I will start mixing and mastering these songs!

1 Like