Some packages are marked as changed (yellow circle), even after getting the latest version for them

Getting the latest version for a package will update it, and then leave it marked as if it were changed (yellow circle).

You can see in the video I update one of the packages, then get the latest update for all the other models, and after they are successfully updated they still remain marked as if they were changed.

After deleting the model “FallingParts” inside the tree, only then are the newly updated packages unmarked.

The trees have primary parts attached and removing them, setting them again, and setting them to different parts doesn’t solve the issue.

I started removing the parts one by one from the model and it seems that it only works accurately if the union operation “Log” is removed. I separated the union into parts and it worked. Unioning the parts back doesn’t solve the issue.

I tried separating it and leaving a single Negated part inside and again it didn’t work. Replacing the union with another random union from the toolbox works, however.

Tree model:
send me.rbxl (46.1 KB)