Some plugins don't appear in the Creator Store or Toolbox when searching or browsing

Two of my plugins (Swap & CS Studio) cannot be found in the Creator Store,

Only 3 appear. There should be 5.

on other plugin pages,

and in the Roblox Studio toolbox.

Usually they re-appear but it takes anywhere from a few hours to 3+ weeks.

Expected behavior

I expect plugins made public by myself and others to be findable in the Toolbox and on the Creator Store.

2 Likes

Sorry about this and thanks for flagging! We’ve fixed the issue and your plugins should be showing up now.

3 Likes

Thank you! Is there some kind of tag on every asset that determines if it should be hidden like this? If so, what triggers it and what makes the asset reappear?

I can’t go into the internals of how things work, but this is an overview

2 Likes

Hello, I have the same problem. There is no hidden malicious code in the plugin, what could be the problem?

https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/15953313269/Shortcuts

Hey @yo9sa , see the section about Requiring remote assets in this link. We don’t permit certain coding patterns in order to promote safety

1 Like

I got the same issue and have nothing from that link in my plugin. When you go to the creator store you can’t find it when searching or in the more from creator page, but you can access it through a direct link and only that way.

Oh, and when changing the settings in the Creator store for a plugin to distribute them either turning off the option or turning it on does nothing or makes the page infinite load sometimes. It was on the search page for at least a year or two then it just was gone at least a week ago by now.

There’s another plugin I have and that one has the same code base as the one I’m having problems with and it is searchable on the store and is showing up without issues, so it seems somewhat odd.

• Thank you.