Some sales are shown as pending and show the incorrect amount while some go through right away

Reproduction Steps

I am using the latest version of Google Chrome on MacOS

Expected Behavior

The sale should go through right away and the transactions page should show the correct amount

Actual Behavior

My plugin - Interface Tools - is on sale for 500 robux and sales usually go through instantly. The screenshots below show 2 sales, both within an hour of each other. One is pending and shows the incorrect amount, and the other sale went through instantly.

On the transactions page, it shows my pending robux as 468 even though the only thing pending is the sale shown in the above screenshot

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Often
Date First Experienced: 2022-11-07 00:11:00 (-05:00)

4 Likes

Additional purchases today all went through right away

this has happened to me as well but I think it’s because someone used a game of theirs to purchase it and get that 10% of Robux back.
And when you buy an item in a game you only earn 60% and it may cause the sale to pend.

1 Like

Wait… so now I lose anther 10% to taxes? How does that make any sense?

When an item is purchased through a game Roblox keeps its 30% as normal but the creator of the game also gets a 10% cut, so Roblox takes the 10% off of your 70% and gives it to the owner.

For example, PLS DONATE you only get 60% of the sale the other 10% goes to Hazem the creator.

I just don’t understand how they were able to prompt the purchase through a game since the last time I checked it didn’t work so maybe it’s a newer addition.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report. I filed a ticket to our internal database.

1 Like

Hey @fivefactor, could you respond with (or send me a private message with) the following information so the team can investigate?

• User ID of purchaser(s)
  • Exact time of transaction(s)
  • The link to the plugin in question (we need the ID)

Purchased on 12/07/2022
Purchased by M3MID0LL - Roblox

Item: Interface Tools - Roblox

Every sale from this plugin when it was priced at 500 has given me 350 robux besides for this single transaction for some reason

I think this is another bug.

If you try to put your funds up to 100, it goes to 94.

Okay. So when one of my friends was paying someone for a game, the funds were incorrect. It was supposed to say “100” but it said “94”.

Roblox has a sales issue.

Hey @JustAGameDeveloper1 , this seems like a different issue, please file a separate bug report so we can get it the appropriate attention and figure out if there is any improper behavior for your case.

See https://devforum.roblox.com/t/cant-post-bug-reports-or-feature-requests/2009361 if you need help filing a bug report at your current trust level.

Thanks, I will forward these details internally.