Some spooky mines!

Made a little mineshaft segment for a little project in the works, this time entirely with blender. :wink:

Took ~20 minutes, still getting used to making multiple things in blender with some sort of efficiency! :sweat_smile:

If any experienced modelers have any tips that could help me out, please let me know below, other than that, let me know what you think! :hugs:

33 Likes

Looks clean, nice atmosphere and sharp.

Rate: 7/10

Keep it up!

4 Likes

This is really nice. I wish there was a bit more light because it’s super hard for me to even see anything. The detail is super nice. It does remind me of Halloween times and spooky caves.

2 Likes

Wow, you built that in 20 minutes?
Looks great, could be used for mine games.

5 Likes

Everything is just so amazing! Since you didn’t told which type of game your making, if it’s supposed to be a spooky game, the lightning is pretty good. However, if it’s not, you should increase a little bit the lightning. Personally, it’s fine to me, but I know that a lot of players will feel like it’s not enough.

2 Likes

Pretty nice, it seems a bit wide though.

3 Likes

Looks really nice, well done! Love the rocky textures.

3 Likes

I really like the texture on the walls. Really clean build 8/10

3 Likes

The lights really make the tunnel look really good. I would say 9/10

3 Likes

I really like this a lot, hoping to see your work on the front page some day!

5 Likes

Good design, good use of FiB lighting, good everything really. I don’t have any real criticisms.

2 Likes

Looks nice! Feel like lighting could be a smidge brighter but otherwise clean and great!

1 Like

Its nice, a bit confusing with all the shadowsso im not sure if the rocks are hitting off each other

2 Likes

Wow! This could be used as a cover of a mining related game or simulator or possibly even a map for a horror type game.

1 Like

mineshaft this is, spooky it is not. Apart from that it looks generally well done, the lantern exceptionally nice looking

1 Like