I recently created some kind of trap for my game and today I decided to share it with everyone!
Trap.rbxm (40.4 KB)
- Brick: Create random brick above the head!
- Corner: A sharp stake stabs up when you step on it.
- Floor: Many sharp stake stabs down when you accidentally activate them!
- Lave: Kill when touched.
- Road: Visible when touched
- Lobby: Throw darts as you go through it!
- Wall: Shrink and squeeze you to death when standing in it for too long!
How to use it!
- First insert it into the workspace
- Change name or parent of Trap script
- You can freely clone 2nd level objects in Trap Folder and change a little.
If you’re confused about how best to use Trap, feel free to leave a question. I will answer soon!
If you want me making more traps, leave a description or info about it!
Support me by playing my game or buying a little t-shirt!