Some UGCs are not sorted in the order in which they were uploaded to stores in the group

I’m uploading items to my UGC group at the same time so that they look consistent, but there seems to be a bug in the sorting system.

I uploaded the UGCs in the same order as all the other items, in the same type of order, and put them up for sale at the same time, but only one of them is listed on a different page.

This has happened to me many times before, especially when I’ve re-uploaded and listed the same item, and I’ve noticed a problem with the sorting system.
But recently I’ve had no problems uploading and publishing these items, also this is happening.

The location of this item changes every time and it’s hard to find it, which is a big problem when it comes to exposing and promoting new items.

Expected behavior

In any case, all items should be arranged in a consistent order (in order of when they were uploaded)

A private message is associated with this bug report

5 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know why the image isn’t going up properly.
I’ve attached an image below that doesn’t show up.

6 Likes

You are not the only one having this issue, it’s also happening to me and it’s very annoying

Glad to see a post about it though since i can’t post bug reports yet

7 Likes

hi, we are looking into this issue. To help us recreate your problem can you give us your group store name? Also can you post the url of the screenshot so we can reproduce your problem.

Also, any reason why you want to upload many similar looking assets?

2 Likes

The same problem appears in my idea.exe group. Suddenly some items get randomly placed on a different page. For example, I made two versions of the monitors, one of them is still on the 1st page but the version with the green binary code was suddenly moved to the end of the 2nd page:

This is quite annoying because users often only check the first page to see what new items have been uploaded to the store.

1 Like

Here is a link to my group: POND STORE - Roblox
Link to the item in question: :four_leaf_clover:Cute Kitty Shoulder Bag (Pink) - Roblox

The reason I want to upload multiple assets of the same shape is because, naturally, many people have a demand for many different colors.

If the items don’t line up, it’s an unpleasant feeling, like walking into a convenience store that’s been robbed and is in disarray, so I’m adjusting the upload frequency to keep everything in order.

1 Like

Hi Lily, we have adjusted our systems and verified that your items are now showing up in the correct order.

For future instances of this problem, pls report the AssetId and the AssetType for the item that is appearing out of order and we can take a look for you.

1 Like

It’s a pity that nothing has changed in my group. Example below - I loaded these two monitors at the same time (they differ in the color of the binary code on the screen) and one of them is on page 1 and the other is on page 3:

Links to the items:

1. Old Monitor Glitched Animated Binary Code - Roblox (asset ID: 17828801469, asset type: Hat)
  2. Old Monitor Glitched Animated Binary Code - Roblox (asset ID: 17832744927, asset type: Hat)

Yes, I’ll do that. Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.