Someone please help me!

It prints all weird, can someone help me?

remotes.Combine.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, name1)

remotes.Combine2.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, name2)
			local name = tostring(name1[1]).. ", ".. tostring(name2[1]).. ",".. " Brick"
			giveNewChance(player, name)

print(name)

print("yes")

end)

end)

return Table
end
6 Likes

I told you to put the print in the external function :sob:

1 Like

Still does the same thing ;-;.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this

1 Like

image_2024-04-07_145601691
after 3

Is that your entire console output? If not, can you share the entire output here? I wanna see if there’s any errors

Nope no errors. Once again after 3 rolls:

And what is the output that you’re looking for

Just three, the output is glitching, adding 1 to how much it prints everytime.

Can you print the player in here and show the output

Screenshot 2024-04-07 141651

The “player” parameter, not the “name” variable

image_2024-04-07_151243407
Screenshot 2024-04-07 151221

1 Like

Since “yes” is printed once, then twice, then 3 times, I believe the issue is that every time you fire the Combine remote, you are creating a new connection to the Combine2 remote. See below:

You are defining your Combine2 connection inside of your Combine connection, so every time Combine is fired, bam, new connection for Combine2, resulting in it printing yes more and more times.

Try moving your Combine2 connection out of your Combine connection and see if that works

It works fine, but the first function is still firing more and more and more, so that is the problem.

What’s the point of the Combine2 remote?

idk thats all i could think of to do this.

Ok, let’s start from square one just to clear some things up, what exactly are you trying to do?

this is what im doing but it be glitching out

I see, so it’s pretty much what I thought.

Every time you fire that Combine remote in RollingClientMaterial, you are inadvertently creating a new connection for Combine2 on the server. Combine2 is then called in RollingClientColor, and is received several times on the server due to it having several connections.

My suggestion would be to merge RollingClientMaterial and RollingClientColor into the same script so that you can fire one remote that contains both of their information.