Soon (TM)

Wait what.

It looks like you can move the character’s limbs without killing it.

It looks like you can move the character’s limbs without killing it.[/quote]

you were able to do this before as far as i know.

You’re doing it wrong

The only connection that matters is head/torso. Rest are not important.

Only if we knew what the picture was actually depicting.
I’m on the hype train for an explanation.

The only connection that matters is head/torso. Rest are not important.[/quote]

Oh, whoops. I don’t really work with humanoids/roblox characters. Now that I’ve looked at the gif in more detail, it just looks like he welded pseudo limbs to the character and made the default limbs invisible.

Is it that the shadow is stretching to fit the size of the Humanoid? I could really care less about the shadow, sorry.

David is making it so that you can play animations backwards. Not sure why he chose this specific animation…

My first thought:

TRANSFORMERS! ROBLOX IN DISGUISE!

I did notice that the animation switched directions, but assumed it was just part of the animation. 10/10 needed more explanation

I’m making it so animations can have negative speeds to move in reverse. This animation was very obvious at depicting that. I had my head in the problem all day, so I didn’t exactly think through that you guys don’t have the same day long obsession. Lol. Anyways its pretty cool yeah? Also trying to get a arbitrary SetTime function.

So :SetSpeed() will soon[sup]TM[/sup] accept negative numbers…?

[quote=“Davidii” post=180110This animation was very obvious at depicting that.[/quote]

Judging by all the questions asked about what the gif was about, apparently not, :P.

[quote]

Judging by all the questions asked about what the gif was about, apparently not, :P. [/quote]

It is when you’re aware that’s what it’s designed to do.

Used it on my 15 jointed rig to make him climb up and down and walk forwards and backwards.

I have just written functions that allow animations to have their time position arbitrarily set, gotten, and a utility function that returns the time of a keyframe in the animation (by name).

[quote] Used it on my 15 jointed rig to make him climb up and down and walk forwards and backwards.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler] [/quote]

that rig aint got no hips and definitly aint god no boody.
Nice work on reverse animations doe

Welds in Torso/HumanoidRootPart