Soon VR Target Shot

This is Target Shot.
A simple VR game that consist of going up against another player to see who can get the most points from shooting the targets. Still in development.
Coming soon…

22 Likes

Holy… this is too good to explain

3 Likes

just an FYI:

when working on controls, you have to keep in mind the layout for other headsets.

I recommend having control presets in the settings menu.

WMR: Only the touchpads work, so any joystick input will have to be reset with inputended, and the left joystick be use for the A/B/X/Y. Grip buttons are binary, and do not return position.

Vive: No buttons other than touchpads, do the same layouts as WMR.

Valve Index: A/B buttons return nothing, Grip button is the pressure sensor in the controllers, and not the finger tracking. joysticks work as intended though.

2 Likes

Hey, this is really cool!

We’re working on a very similar game and I really applaud you for the progress you’ve made so far!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I wish I had all of them to test it out, but… :man_shrugging:t5:
I only have a Oculus quest

Haha this is good to know because I thought the oculus quest didn’t work with roblox and I was planning to get one

Thanks. Can’t wait to see what y’all got planned as well

Yep ever since Oculus Link came out, we can connect it to a PC. It’ll treat it like a Rift.

1 Like

This is looking quite fun and like some decent progress for a VR game! Definitely do post the URL once it’s ready to be previewed, I’d love to hop into my Vive to give it a go

1 Like

I definitely will. With the information @GregTame just gave me, I’ll try to get some Vive inputs in before I release it.

Looks amazing! Its awesome to see you move away from such a toxic rb world community and strive to develop amazing projects like this. I’m very excited for the future of this game. Good luck!