Sorry, this place is currently under review. Try again later

Welcome,

I saw this message in my game: “Sorry, this place is currently under review. Try again later.” And I don’t know why. Is there a way to solve this problem?

What do I want to achieve?
I want to understand why the message “Sorry, this place is currently under review” appears in my game and how to fix this issue

What is the issue?
The problem is that a message appears indicating that the place is under review, which prevents me from entering the game. This message appeared suddenly without warning.

What solutions have you thought of so far?
I’m contacting Roblox support

تكفى ادعمني روبوكس - Roblox

#help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support

Roblox moderators are investigating the game, since they have reason to believe it’s against the rules. This may also be the case if the game is suspended. If you don’t know why the game is forced to be taken down like this, you should contact Roblox Support.

1 Like

How can I contact Roblox support

1 Like

This means that Roblox moderators saw that your Roblox Experience is not TOS Compliant.

The most common ones I see are:

• Scams
  • Stealing other experience’s code
  • Not using the Chat Filter for public text (Example: an announcement system where one person can broadcast a message to everyone)
  • Showing offsite links or emails

Judging how it appears to be a Pls Donate inspired game, do you have these signs filtered?

2 Likes

why game under review

don’t act like the entire point of the game is to farm money with baiting, or blatantly ripping off pls donate
hell, upon further investigation, you’ve reuploaded this game countless times

2 Likes

The game is the same idea as Pls Donate but the models are all made privately and there is no stolen model

Is it possible because of the name of the game or its picture? The word Robux is mentioned in it

judging by how it looks, there seems to be an issue with that image…

1 Like