Sorry, you are not eligible to cash out at this time

Hello, I’m not sure if this is the right place to comment on this, but I have a problem with the “dev ex” program. I have used it before and everything worked fine, but today I tried to send some Robux and I got this message: “Sorry, you are not eligible to cash out at this time.” I don’t know if I have been permanently banned from the program or if it has been temporarily canceled. Does anyone know why this happens and what I could do about it?

xdddddd

5 Likes

Is it because the amount you’re submitting for includes Robux aquired in other ways in the following from this page:

2 Likes

You can only submit a DevEX request once per month.

3 Likes

Didn’t it say something like “You’ll be able to cash out on the next calendar month” before instead of the screenshot shown? :frowning:

2 Likes

Also getting this as well :weary:

2 Likes

How long have you had that problem?

2 Likes

I only paid myself out this morning so about 12 hours, this was the first google result when I googled it lol

2 Likes

Also experiencing this issue. Last request submitted end of June. Will update when the calendar month rolls over.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m wondering. It used to show something about the calendar month. I am quite worried as I’ve only gotten the Robux through legitmate means (group payouts for a game I work for).

Would be really helpful if they could be more specific! Hopefully it’s just an unannounced text change.

Will update this if it’s not a once-per-month-payout issue.
EDIT: I got my payout :slight_smile: The text has replaced the once per month text.

4 Likes

Also noticed this today. Usually I would be able to cash out by now but I am getting the same message instead of the usual next calendar month message. I will wait a few more hours but the lack of transparency on why I’m unable to cash out is a little bit concerning.

4 Likes

I was just now able to cash out as of 5 minutes ago. I guess Roblox just made a unannounced change in wording to the devex page ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Finally, I was able to use the DevEx after waiting for a month, so you shouldn’t worry. It seems like Roblox removed the message that said you need to wait a month to make the next request and only left the message “Sorry, you are not eligible to cash out at this time”

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.