Sort Ads on the Ad page based on Recently Used

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to scroll down and search for a particular ad to use.

I A/B test new ads frequently and purge older ads that did not perform as well. I’ve created ads over the past year that still work great every few months. In that time I create even more ads that work great. With this large portfolio of ads, I find it difficult to search for an older ad. Scrolling down and searching becomes tedious when you run an ad daily. Ads should appear on the ad page based on when they were last used.

Taking it a step further it would be nice to have the ability to order ads based on CTR, Recently Used, etc. The whole user experience with ads, sponsoring, game release, etc could be more unified and improved but that’s a topic for another day. I hope to see many improvements in the group update.

5 Likes

I’ve notices that Roblox has also deleted certain ads from my develop page that are from before 2014 or so. Which honestly, is really annoying because I liked using those ads.

They made a new policy change to ads, so clickbait ads are no longer allowed and will be deleted from the site.

3 Likes

They weren’t Clickbait, they were just really old.