[CLOSED] orangewarrior78 | Affordable High-Quality 3D/GFX Artist | Portfolio

Hey everyone, I’m Orange and welcome to my portfolio!

I’m a 3D/GFX artist who’s taken a few jobs on the DevForum, a few of you may have even seen some of my work on the forum already!

Even if i’m not paid much, i will still strive to achieve the highest quality i can. I believe that even developers that don’t have much money or experience to spare still deserve the best quality GFX there is.

The term “Quality over Quantity” is something i take seriously, so don’t expect me to deliver rushed garbage for a quick payment.

You will get the highest quality thumbnail/icon i can gather up even if it’s cheap.

Thumbnails

Group/Game/Profile Icons

Advertisments

Badge/Gamepass Icons

military gamepass sample

THE FINAL BADGE

Tester Badge

FINAL REBIRTH BADGE

Triple Points Pass

Double Jump Gamepass icon

gravity coil badge icon

double points gamepass

Youtube/Twitter Banners

Price depends on how much content is in it or how difficult it is.

Pricing can be negotiated, i can only accept robux.

Thumbnail: 750-3,000

Game Icon: 500-1,200

Ad: 800-1,500

Group Icon: 500-1,200

Simple Badge or Gamepass Icon: 300-600

Render of your avatar with transparent background: 300-400

Youtube/Twitter Banners: 600-2,000

Render of your avatar with 3D background ( Example shown above. ): 500-1,500

Thumbnail, Game Icon, GFX Group Icon and Ad package is 4,000-9,000.

NOTE: Due to COVID-19, i plan on spending more time with family in case the worse happens. As a result, commissions may take longer.

• For security reasons, I require at least 20-100 robux before any work begins, this amount will be considered part of the payment. You will be refunded this amount if i’m unable to finish a commission. Clients who have a good track record in making robux or people i’ve worked with before do not need to do this.

• I do not accept percentages, paypal or anything else for jobs…only group funds and gamepass purchases. If you’re a DevForum Regular+ and the project has a decent following, percentages may be considered. Percentages can be included with a group payout plan.

• I will not rush any work I start on, I work by quality. Not quantity. If the commission is simple than it’ll be ready quickly. ( i.e character render with transparent background, etc. )

• I will not work if someone else has been hired to do the same commission i have, i’m doing commissions…not running in a track race.

• I expect good behavior from a client, if you’re constantly too toxic to work with ( i.e cursing at people, constantly getting angry, etc.) i have a right to quit and offer no refunds.

• I have a right to turn down a commission if it’s too overwhelming or if i’m too busy, i don’t ask for any payment until i’m positive that it can be done.

• I don’t work in 2D art unless it’s vector.

• I don’t accept complete or huge payments when no work is done as that’s too stressful.

• I don’t sign contracts or give out any real life info.

The conditions i have may look big, but you’re well-behaved, well-planned and understand what any developer goes through, then these conditions arent anything to constantly think about.

Commission Sheet:

Message me on DevForum or on Roblox if you wanna order something, leaving a comment here is fine also!

Thanks for reading!

13 Likes

What do you mean by Sorta open?

1 Like

It just means i’ll possibly turn down harder commissions ( i.e, bigger projects, multiple thumbnails for one game, etc) since i’m not motivated that much at the moment, the note at the bottom of the post explains it more.

I really recommend hiring. Orange does an amazing job and gets the work done in good time. The quality is just astounding. Great person to work with. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @orangewarrior78! Your graphics are very good and detailed. I recommend you to add some effects to your graphics so they can grab our attention. If you need some fonts, I would recommend you to go to dafont.com. You can test out fonts if you wish.

1 Like

Finished some jobs, made one new group icon plus multiple gamepass icons and i have some free time.

Gonna bump this since I’m open for some commissions!

Did a great job! I highly recommend!

1 Like

Bumping!

-Added tons of new examples.

-Added some contact info.

-Updated pricing a bit.