The Galactic Empire

Hey, there! My name is Jake. I’m looking to add some more people to my development team for The Galactic Empire.

https://www.roblox.com/groups/3800293/The-First-GaIactic-Empire#!/about

Check out the group here.

Disc there. Promising community! Screenshots of in-game activity below. Join the disc and add me from there. I’d prefer working with adults, but if you’re mature I’m open to working with teenagers, as well. We can discuss payouts as we decide what you can bring to the table. Already made games, need expanding on. I’d love to hear from you guys!

Perks of working for me include a decent payout when games advance, experienced and educated leadership & a great friend.

d4eb5abd720e26375d7279cf3747b48b|690x122

2 Likes

I did make a Galactic Empire thumbnail before.

I can probably make a thumbnail or two, i’m doing another project at the moment but i can definitely work for you if it’s nothing long-term. ( i.e, a project that’ll last months or a year )

More examples and terms of conditions here (Including contact info):

3 Likes

Still looking!! I’d love to hear back from you star wars geeks!!

Hi there @CreationOfCarnage ! i would join your team to work as gfx artist , I have recently made some star wars thumbnail , and i would appreciate to apply for the job .
Here is My portfolio : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-ardominb-pro-gfx-artist-for-hire/524980
Feel free to contact me on Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917

I’ll check you out! Get back to ya soon.

Hey @CreationOfCarnage ! I’m more than willing to join your development team. I’m in The First Galactic Empire Roblox Group & Discord, & have been amazed to say the least by my experience! I specialize in quite a few categories, which are: Animation, Building, & GFX. I have recently become more active on Roblox, & that includes making more games, & etc.

I can do more than what specialize in as well. I’m open for a long, or short-term collaboration.
I have works that I have made, or been a part of on my portfolio.

If you want to see more work(s) then feel free to visit my gamejolt page: Game Jolt - Share your creations, Or contact me on the Dev-Forum itself, or on Discord: iFlarey#5401

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.