Sound / Music instances not working?

Hey guys, I’m not completely certain if this is a ROBLOX-related issue, or possibly just HD Admin bugging out?

Maybe HttpsServices, or something along those lines?

Problem

• Sound’s are not playing in-game
  • Attempted sound playing from HD Admin “music” and “sound” command’s
  • Attempted to use ROBLOX Gear, “music box’s” to try and play sound

Sound would not play from either, HD admin, or the ROBLOX Music Box gear’s. However, the sounds in ourgame - such as sirens for our police cars, driving sounds for all cars, and all other sounds that are implemented via studio directly, seem to be working just fine!

I recall music box’s working previously (including with filtering enabled, as our game always had filtering enabled on.) - so I do find it a bit strange that they are not working now. Along with the music + sound commands for HD Admin. However all other HD admin’s seem to work fine.

Was wondering if anybody else has had this problem, or can possibly replicate it? Just to verify I’m not losing my marbles! Haha, thanks ahead of time!

It could be the specific sound ID that you are using.

I’ve experienced some issues that are related to this, involving an error called Error Code 46, I’ve made a thread on the issues that it is causing (for me):

I recommend you check your console when you attempt to load/play these sounds, as it might come up with this error.

I had attempted about 5-10 sound ID’s, I will do this again in a little bit (as I’m currently in studio working on something else.)

If it appears that I receive the same error, I will make sure to mark that comment as a solution! Thanks for referring me to that! :slight_smile: