Sound Not Appearing In Toolbox

Disclamer: I don’t know where to put this so I’m putting it in game design

Hello!

The Problem I have run into as you can see by the title is that one of my sounds wont appear in the toolbox:

I don’t know why this is happening and also some of my sounds that I have archived are also appearing in my creations which I think shouldn’t be happening.

Also if you are wondering why I don’t just take the asset Id well that’s because when I do the IsLoaded Property is on false and when it is on false I get this error:
Also last thing, from the screenshot before you can see that all my audio’s have a length of 0 is that also supposed to be happening?
PS: If you are wondering if I have tried to reupload, I have, 2 times.

3 Likes

This happens if the player is lagging that the client failed to get the sound in the website.
This can also happen if the sound isn’t approved by roblox moderation yet, and because of the new audio update, many developers are uploading audios, so you need to give the moderation time to moderate it.
I’m pretty sure that’s why it’s not loading

1 Like

my audio shows a length of 0 too but works well

can you see your audio from this tab?

1 Like

Its been I think days maybe a week does it take that long for moderation?
edit: Some of my other sounds (which admittedly were shorter) got past moderation almost instantly does it take longer time for moderation to approve sounds that are have more length?

Yes I can and they work great even with a length of 0 I was just asking If it was only for me. Thanks for replying!

1 Like

It’s been a while and now the sound has a cancel mark over it:
Does this mean that it has failed moderation? And if so then how can I get another sound from the toolbox because I can’t really find another sound of the same exact sound as this.

1 Like

Turns out it go moderated. I appealed but to no prevail its pretty dumb since there are so many more of these on the marketplace just like mine but shorter and they did not get moderated.
I will be marking this as solved to close this thread.

Thanks To Everybody Who Responded!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.