SoundTimePositionAdvanceBug.rbxl (11.5 KB)
^^ Open and Play Solo ^^
I had someone else try it on their computer and it reproduced, but if the printed rate is not around 2 then it isn’t reproducing.
Steps to reproduce (without place file)
- Place a sound in ServerStorage
- When Player joins, clone sound to Player
- On Client, Play the sound (after any amount of time waiting)
- Play Solo
- TimePosition advancing at 2x
- FilteringEnabled doesn’t matter
- Pitch doesn’t affect (TimePosition advance rate is still
2*pitchwhen it should be just
- I’m on Windows 10
- Sound is not sped up, but will end half way through since rate is 2x.
- Script locations in demo file:
- CLONING the Sound placed in Player instance BEFORE playing it resolves the issue.
- Sound does not have to be in SoundService
- This started happening within past 2-4 weeks.