Sound waveform visualizer under properties

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to Manage/Use/Edit sounds
Since the current system is too hard for me, so i just thought in a new system:

Like animations, you can access to those sounds into a in-studio plugin, like Sound Editor, i guess. Instead of having to guess the sound position:

Because you can only see the time length of the sound, you can use something similar to the Animation Editor, here is a quick example from paint:

1. There, you can find the noisiest part of the song / sound, or perhaps the least bustling.

2. There you can see the time lenght of the song.

3. There, like animations, you can see the part of the song / sound in which you go, and in the time that you go.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would manage the sounds much more easier, since the current system (Which is located in properties) is very empty, and not too friendly with new developers.

Another example: imagine that i have like 5 explosions in 1 asset, so, If want to reproduce the second explosion, I would have to look for an appropriate moment in which the explosion is heard correctly, so, with the system that I recently said, it would be much easier to find that moment, but with the current system, you would have to guess that moment, or use an external application to roblox, which most of those are not compatible for slow devices, or are not very user friendly.

I would like to see this feature live, or maybe a part of this, thanks for reading! :+1:

10 Likes