Source2Roblox asset uploading is broken

@Maximum_ADHD 's Source2Roblox asset uploading is broken, it works and imports the stuff to roblox but when you check the meshids/textureids then its all stored on your computer, basically local that will only work in your roblox studio, roblox’s new api breaks source2roblox with each update more and more, my friend tried adding “-upload” so it will upload but it didnt help, is theres any new way to make it upload stuff again…?

Here

1 Like

I wouldn’t suggest using it anymore as the developer says it is "NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED"

1 Like

as of 26/09/24, there are no alternatives to both source2roblox and rbx2source, without using insanely complicated middle man systems like source - blender - roblox and vice versa.

What’s the point of using it, if it’s not working.

because there is no other alternative
if you want to do anything source related in roblox you will either use these tools or you’ll have to do the entire process manually
I know this with RBX2source, and whilst it still works, it bugs out with certain avatars (assumingly ones with layered clothing albeit I haven’t troubleshooted fully)