SouthWestInfantry Vehicle Textures

About-
Hi there! I’m SouthwestInfantry , also known as South. I have been on ROBLOX since 2018. I am a Model That makes Vehicle Textures . I am very passionate about my work and it’s something I really enjoy to do on ROBLOX. I started building in 2019 Since then, I’ve grown so much and continue to grow each day learning new ways to Modeling Assets and create new assets for myself and other people to enjoy. I Make Vehicle Textures, I am Pretty good at making Staff Textures, Police Textures, Sheriff Textures,

Showcase

Availability- I I’m basically always on as of now, My work Week is usually Done in 2 hours or a 1 day. I manage to work in a timely manner. If you have a deadline, I will do my best to reach it. If there are any issues, I will let you know.

Payment & More-

My payment is fully negotiable. I only accept USD. I can get paid Per Asset,Textures.
Contact-

Roblox - SouthWestInfantry

Discord - SouthWestInfantry#5980

do you model cars or only texture them.

What do you mean Can you give me References?

He is asking if you model the cars, or only texture the car models. Neither requires a reference, just a simple answer.

I usually do Textures But I have a friend helped the car Me and my friend work together.

I usually do Textures But I have a friend helped the car Me and my friend work together.
But I am good at Making Textures More.

i ment like do you actually model the cars in blender or do you just texture cars that other people give u.

My friend and me Both model the cars

so did you model that dodge in the picture?

Yes, Me and my Friend worked as a team But Right now Were only gonna do Textures,