Space Shuttle Rendition

i love the details and building. awesome! this will definitely be successful. good luck!

Yeah this is really cool. I’ve put an unspeakable number of hours into Kerbal Space Program, and I’ve been dreaming of a day when a a decent spaceflight game would exist on Roblox. The shuttle, HUD, and launch complex look amazing, and the RCS control is really cool to see work. It’ll be nice to see SRB separation again when the bugs have been worked out on that. Do you have anything worked out for external tank separation?

What is the overall plan for this? Is the end goal that people will be able to ride the shuttle, visit ISS or Hubble for a mission and then land? I’d love for the shuttle to have some sort of manual control. There is that 1 old shuttle game on Roblox, however all the flight control was automatic so it really didn’t have any in-depth gameplay.

Also, is the ISS fully fleshed out, or is it still a work in progress? I’d love to be able to float around through a realistic ISS model, explore the cupola and that sort of thing.

Awesome job!

Recently just launched STS-41B; Here’s a somewhat cringey fan video from the mission:

2 Likes

Wow! It looks AMAZING, from the modeling to the UI, looks super polished and realistic.

This is incredible! I’m still skeptical if this Roblox or if this is real life or something. My brain just can’t process how absolutely outstanding this is, I would put the graphical quality and animation of this right up their with Uncharted 4 and Firewatch. I shouldn’t even judge the quality and workmanship of this, this is in a league of its own. Heck, many leagues of its own, outstanding work!

Very nice, was this meshed or F3X(Building tools)??

By the way how did you do the prototype arm that moved live?

It’s a mix of mesh and parts. The arm is coded using a concept called inverse kinematics

I’m speechless, this is so amazing. Wonderful job and good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you for being inspiring!!!

1 Like