Spaceship fighting game?

So, I was messing around with studio and I created this.

And I thought that maybe a game like this would be pretty cool, but I’m not sure what the gameplay would actually be like. What would you do, fly around and shoot targets? I want the game to be PvP since (at least in my experience) PvP games are more engaging. I need help elaborating on this game idea.

Edit:

I had an idea.

What if it’s something like this. Every game there are two teams. On each team there are four people, and each team has 3 planets. The goal is to destroy the other team’s planets, before they destroy yours. Each team starts off on different sides of an outer space map, there will be (neutral) planets and asteroids and stuff in the middle so it’s not just empty space. You can attack people from the other team, and when you kill them they get sent back to their spawn point. You can customize how your ship looks and equip different types of guns.

2 Likes

Your idea sounds great, I say go for it if you think you can do it! I definitely agree with the PVP-style idea, as that will make the game more engaging.

1 Like

Yo creo que es una buena idea crear un juego de este tipo.

Translation to English.

I think it is a good idea to create a game of this type.

1 Like

This is a really good idea. But the fact that you made this while “messing around” astonishes me.

2 Likes