Spacey | A new, soothing dark theme for Roblox Studio

uuhhh too much pink, I want to not see too much pink and would rather have the theme for VSCode

There is the VSCode extension near the end of the post.

I meant the default VSCode theme for roblox…

You could obtain the colors you are using in VSCode by opening the Command Palette Ctrl + Shift + P and run Developer: Generate Color Theme From Current Settings. You will have a JSON file with all of the colors currently applied in VSCode. Then, you can modify your Roblox colors accordingly.

2 Likes

the problem is that you have to do it all manually :confused:

I would take a look at this npm package.

2 Likes

I love it!
Just a suggestion: May you change the Documentation Code Block Background Color and Menu Item Background color > 26, 23, 44

It looks pretty cool

2 Likes

Hey! I’m making a mod client for roblox studio which would allow theming of the roblox studio docks/panels (basically everything including the Start screen), and I wanted to ask if I could put this as a theme for it once it’s released

6 Likes

Of course! Thanks for asking! :)))

1 Like

Had the same idea so now I know I don’t need to do anything lol

I love this theme been using it for a couple days an it actually helps with my concentration and I recommend others to use this theme.

1 Like

Had the same idea so now I know I don’t need to do anything lol

Nice! but it’s hard to make something like this since I’m making a DLL injector for it, rather than modifying the studio files. Everything is pure c++ and the installer for it is in C#.

I love this theme been using it for a couple days an it actually helps with my concentration and I recommend others to use this theme.

100%, the theme is gorgeous

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the review!

Keep me posted for when it comes out, I’d love to use it!

1 Like

might take a while! I ended up switching to linux, so I’ll probably have to make it available on linux as well with some additional work, and the Linux API is quite different from Windows so I’ll probably have to check if there’s another method other than DLL Injection.

So yeah, there’s gonna be native support for Roblox studio on linux through Grapejuice, and native support for windows as well (if everything goes well)

1 Like

Very well made plugin. Love the colours.

1 Like

Does this change everything or just the script editor?

1 Like

Only the script editor unfortunately.

1 Like

Sadly, I am liking for ways to customize other aspects and elements of studio too though.

2 Likes

Development of the Client will stop for an unspecified amount of time as Wine seems to have been blocked by Roblox Studio since the recent update

Interesting. I’ll still try to work around it and figure something out.